If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- aquatic physiotherapy 1to1 assessment & treatment 1 hr click here
- aquatic physiotherapy 1to1 treatment 30 mins click here
- physio-led aquatic therapy group sessions click here
- aquatic therapy self-practice sessions click here
- aquatic therapy and disability swim private hire click here for weekdays and here for weekends
- aquatic fitness group sessions click here
- SEND children swimming lessons click here
- SEND parent & child group swimming lessons – please email email@example.com
- adult swimming lessons click here
All disability and aquatic therapy sessions are already discounted at 15-25% compared to standard prices. In addition services booked as courses (swimming lessons per term, aquatic therapy and fitness groups and self-practice sessions as a block of 10) have additional discount. Further 10% discount for GP Referrals is applied for all group sessions as each tenth session provided for free.
Bookings are non-refundable. Please do not reserve in advance unless you sure you can attend. With 24 hours notice sessions can be moved to another day. Very unlikely another customer can be booked. Therefore after two consecutive moves we stop offering advance bookings and ask to book on a day. At PHS discretion free cancellation or refund could be granted for less than 24 h notice when we managed to book somebody else. So please give as much notice as you can.
Park House Spa’s approach to aquatic physiotherapy is based on Self Management Support principle. Warm water is a very safe therapeutic agent which can be self-administered in a hydrotherapy pool compliant with water safety rules after assessment of potential contraindications, patients’ mobility, water confidence and therapeutic aim of aquatic intervention. PHS offers a unique triaging algorithm which takes all of these aspects into account, allowing us to reduce the cost of aquatic therapy by triaging a large proportion of patients into group therapy and self-practice under gereral water safety rules.
- We cooperate with health professionals from secondary, primary and community care, both NHS and private.
- The pool can be hired at discounted prices by external health professionals to conduct individual or regular aquatic treatments.
- We share our triaging algorithm and accept referrals at all stages of the assessment, treatment and evaluation.
- We offer further discount to patients referred to our aquatic therapy groups by GPs and other local NHS and Council services.
- Our “standard” physio-led exercise groups are run for patients with arthritis, after knee and hip replacement, back pain and balance issues.
- Patients with individual exercise cards can self-practice in self-practice groups or in privacy. Assistance in water and poolside can be provided by PHS at request.