Self practice for Aquatic Therapy Patients
Aquatic therapy patients are welcome to use the pool for self-practicing exercises recommended by their physiotherapist.
- The session is supervised by pool side assistant trained in aquatic therapy and first aid.
- There is no physiotherapist on site unless separately arranged. Please have your instructions for exercises with you.
- Prices provided below are for non-exclusive use. There are maximum 4 patients in water at the same time.
- Care giver can be in water with a patient. It is free of charge.
- All hire is pre-paid via bank transfer 24h before use. Discounts are available when several visits are pre-paid
Price guide for individual 1 h hydrotherapy self-practice (non exclusive hire). Discount is provided depending on how many sessions were prepaid:
- 1 session – £10
- 10 sessions – £75
Aquatic Therapy Sessions
If you do not have an exercise card or want to adjust your practice routine, we can arrange an appointment in the pool with a Chartered Aquatic Physiotherapist
Price guide for aquatic therapy sessions:
- Assessment and treatment session 45 min – £70
- Treatment session 30 min- £50
- A course of 5 treatment sessions 30 min each – £225
To book please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquatic Therapy Form
Note: This is not a booking form. Please email us at email@example.com to book